Monday, June 5, 2023

Capitol Police stop youth choir during 'APPROVED" national anthem performance, sparking outrage: 'I was shocked'

Capitol Police stop youth choir during national anthem performance, sparking outrage: 'I was shocked'

Snippet of Article: "...was approved by the office of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., which the speaker's office confirmed. ..."I was shocked, I was dismayed, I was stunned," Rasbach, who said he secured permission from three congressional offices to perform at the U.S. Capitol, told the Daily Signal. "I couldn’t believe that was happening, that they would stop the national anthem, of all songs."...McCarthy and three Republican members of Congress involved in inviting the group to the Capitol issued a joint statement, saying they were "very disappointed" that the performance was cut short."

Source: www.foxnews.com

Corrupt Biden Admin, Anti-America Capitol Police, Biased Government, America Haters in Government Positions,