Thursday, April 18, 2024

Trump will secure the border, he doesn't need help from the House like Mayorkas falsely claims

Donald Trump: This is how I will end Joe Biden's border disaster on day one

Snippet of Article: "Unlike every other candidate, with me, there is no question. I promise you that I will get this job done. ...The most urgent task facing the next president is to end Joe Biden’s nation-wrecking nightmare on our southern border. ...Under the Trump administration, we had the most secure border in U.S. history. We ended catch-and-release, and removed over 1 million illegal aliens in my first term. I negotiated unprecedented agreements with Central American nations and brokered “Remain in Mexico” to stop the flow of migrants to our border. I also got the Mexican government to deploy tens of thousands of soldiers to the border free of charge."

Source: www.desmoinesregister.com

Why Vote for Donald Trump in 2024, Border Protection President (Trump), Root Causes of U.S. Foreign Invasion (Root Causes: Biden - Border Czar Harris - The Squad - Mayorkas - DHS)